Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Whale Watch Tour

Yes I have been very fortunate to visit Hervey Bay to see these beautiful creatures. The weather was reasonably kind with just the white horses breaking the surface of the waves. Such gentle giants of the sea who were only too happy to play around the boat showing off the new offspring. Two dolphins whizzed past without bothering to say hello to us.....(human speak)
I can only imagine what it must have been like under the surface ,seeing this large boat above me with curious faces peering over the side, clapping and yahooing to attract my attention, after all don't these "odd things" know that is why I am here, as a whale to show off.(whale's thoughts.)

 Part of the action and this is so much fun showing my tail!!!



 Now it's time to to play chasey....


 Look out here I come.....

And here we are all together.






This is a beautiful rain cloud coming across the bay at Yeppoon.

Local wildlife on the beach at Yeppoon.
On the return trip home we spent a night at Yeppoon and these two photos are taken there on my early morning beach walk. Such lovely flat , long beaches perfect for walking.
The rain cloud swept over the beach and onto town .

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely. And I'm looking forward to hearing more over coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete